libgtkhtml - importing issues

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Sat Nov 29 20:24:02 PST 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 06:34:57PM -0800, Patty Ackermann said:
> Hello,
> I successfully installed 'libgtkhtml' using 'port install'. However, I
> cannot import it into my python programs. Anyone got any ideas?

Neither libgtkhtml nor libgtkhtml3 appear to include any sort of python
bindings by default.  I do see a python-gtkhtml item at:

<http://www.fcoutant.freesurf.fr/python-gtkhtml.html>

That may be one possibility for a new port, but it appears it hasn't been
updated in quite a few years, so it may not work with recent libgtkhtml*
ports.  Do you know of any other possible modules that would work?

Bryan