teTeX and this not old Mac

macosforge.org at monkeybutt.com macosforge.org at monkeybutt.com
Fri Oct 3 20:36:16 PDT 2008

If you're just looking for a Mac version of TeX, have you considered
just grabbing the non-macports version?  I dig macports as much as the
next guy, but mainly for stuff not otherwise readily available using
using the usual Mac software distrubution methods.  For example, I
don't install Adium from ports.

MacTeX is available here: <http://www.tug.org/mactex/>

A friend of mine has written up some of his experiences in his blog
post <http://excitedcuriosity.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/texlatex-on-mac-os-x/>