Wine will not download

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 15:46:15 PDT 2008

Hello,
	I have qemu installed; but, when I try to install qemu, I get the
following:

c-24-19-199-246:~ frank$ sudo port install qemu-usermode
--->  Fetching qemu-usermode
--->  Attempting to fetch qemu-0.9.0.tar.gz from http://
fabrice.bellard.free.fr//qemu
--->  Attempting to fetch qemu-0.9.0.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/qemu-usermode
--->  Attempting to fetch qemu-0.9.0.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
--->  Attempting to fetch qemu-0.9.0.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/qemu-usermode
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed

Frank