Monodoc

Bart Masschelein masschel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:40:02 PDT 2008

>> Bart already did that ;-). Currently I'm figuring out in which
>> package glade-sharp is residing. I had it installed previously
>> through MacPorts, but it's gone, obviously, as I restarted from
>> scratch.
>
> Not sure! "port search sharp" shows several "sharp" ports but none
> with "glade" in the name.

True. That's what I found out yesterday as well, but by magic,
installing another package, I had libglade.dll (or similar), which did
the trick. The only problem is I don't recall which package that was.
I guess I will have to look in one of the GTK installations. Or maybe
it came with the previous mono version? Not sure, I have to check.
First movie time ;-)