arm-elf-gcc3 error

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:40:54 PDT 2008

I receive the following error when I issue "port -v install arm-elf-gcc3":

<snip>
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_cross_arm-elf-gcc3/work/gcc-3.4.6/gcc/config/rs6000/host-darwin.c:130:
warning: passing argument 1 of 'sigaltstack' from incompatible pointer type
make[1]: *** [host-darwin.o] Error 1
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2

Warning: the following items did not execute (for arm-elf-gcc3):
org.macports.activate org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
org.macports.install
</snip>

My specs are:

PowerPC G5 Dual
Xcode 3.1.1
MacPorts 1.600 (Binary install)

I don't I need to list my installed ports again as I did for arm-elf-gcc
but I will if they are necessary. Available upon request.