graphics.sty

David Epstein David.Epstein at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 07:50:39 PDT 2008

I did a find command on graphicx.sty and got
/opt/local/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/graphics/graphicx.sty
/opt/local/var/macports/software/teTeX/3.0_4/opt/local/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/graphics/graphicx.sty
/opt/local/var/macports/software/teTeX/3.0_5/opt/local/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/graphics/graphicx.sty

Presumably I should be doing some kind of port clean command to get rid of
some of these versions. Which of them needs to be kept? Obviously the first
is needed, but are the others needed?

Question to users of TeX or LaTeX or pdfLaTeX with MacPorts?
To which directories in /opt/local/ should the various TEX environmental
variables point?
I set TEXFONTS,TEXFORMATS,TEXINPUTS,TEXPKS,TEXPSHEADERS. Are there others?

Thanks
David