Boost?

Michael Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:29:37 PDT 2008

On Oct 27, 2008, at 4:10 PM, Bryan Blackburn wrote:

> (FYI, don't forget to reply-all to keep it on the list)

> Okay, that's normal, do you also have a bare g++ as /opt/local/bin/g+
> +?
>
> Bryan
>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> --Mike H

I have no /opt/local/bin/g++

ls: /opt/local/bin/g++: No such file or directory

luckily what seems to be happening now is that macports will try to
install boost and fail but then go on and upgrade other ports. I'm
glad that it's not stopping the whole ports system from working. I
just hate to see such ugly errors in the terminal, they ruin my
terminal feng shui  ;)

I have also tried "port clean boost" before "port upgrade outdated"
which leads to a rebuild of boost (or attempted rebuild at any rate).
Still fails during the staging process though.

Overall this is not a show-stopper for me because the apps I use from
macports and really need to have working (pidgin, gimp, minicom) are
all still working.

--Mike H