Eclipse and Subversion (was Re: rebuild world)

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at macports.org
Thu Sep 11 08:03:04 PDT 2008

Here's my details:

Mac OS X 10.5.4 (Intel)
Eclipse 3.4.0I20080607-2000
Subclipse 1.4.4
Subversion Client Adapter 1.5.1

in MacPorts:
   subversion @1.5.2_1+bash_completion+tools (active)
   subversion-javahlbindings @1.5.2_0 (active)
   subversion-perlbindings @1.5.2_0 (active)

Note that I just now installed the subversion-perlbindings and it did
not change anything for me.

I see now that the "Subversion Native Library Adapter (JavaHL) 1.5.2"
available to me in Eclipse is not installed. When I try to install it
I get the following error:

Cannot complete the request.  See the details.
Format error in file: /tmp/p2Encoding31489.opb.

That file does not exist in my tmp directory. Any ideas how to get
this plug-in installed?

Thanks!
Frank