Building sqlite3 fails

Normen Müller normen.mueller at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:58:00 PDT 2008

Bernard Desgraupes wrote:
> This has been reported many times recently. See a workaround in the
> recent message "sqlite3 install fails [was Re: "sudo port install
> git-core +svn" fails]" (sept 8).
>
> Quoting from this thread:
> "The workaround for the Leopard environment variable bug is always to
> clean the work area of the affected port and try again.
>
> sudo port clean --work sqlite3
> sudo port install sqlite3
> "

Sorry for that question :-(  Next time I first will check recent messages.
Thanks anyway for your help.  But it still doesn't work:

# sudo port clean --work sqlite3
--->  Cleaning sqlite3
brain:~ root# sudo port install sqlite3
--->  Fetching sqlite3
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for sqlite3
--->  Extracting sqlite3
--->  Configuring sqlite3
--->  Building sqlite3 with target all
--->  Staging sqlite3 into destroot
--->  Installing sqlite3 3.6.2_0
--->  Activating sqlite3 3.6.2_0
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: Another version of this port (sqlite3 @3.6.1_0) is already active.

As I am still new to macprots, could you please give me further advices?

Cheers,
  /nm