Configure error macport - mkvToolnix

Mine i.cue at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Sep 24 14:06:40 PDT 2008

Hi Ryan,

Sorry, I just pressed the reply button. I was getting late here.

I have (sudo mv /sw /sw-off,  sudo mv /usr/local /usr/local-off) both
sets of directories,
configured boost and sent you the configure file. I assume you didn't
want me to
send the config file to the list so I just sent it to you. I have not
installed boost yet
just in case there are any changes to be made before installing.

Thanks again for your help,

Regards,

Terrence