failed to build dia

Normen Müller normen.mueller at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 29 04:58:47 PDT 2008

Anders F Björklund wrote:
> Normen Müller wrote:
>
>>> Seems to be fallout for doing the major upgrade GTK 2.12 to 2.14
>>> and enabling jasper (JPEG200) in the process. Trying to sort out...
>>> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/16685 (r40275)
>>> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/16689
>>
>> I am sorry, but I am not sure if I understood you correctly, but is
>> there anything I have to do or are you trying to fix this?
>
> Well, you can downgrade to 2.12 again while it is being fixed...
>
> Either that, or take out port:jasper and add --without-libjasper
>
> --anders

As I am still a newbie to macports, I will just wait for the fix, cause I guess your suggested alternatives cause me further pains. :-(  And due to a deadline tomorrow I don't have time for that, but after that I would appreciate to help as much as I can in fixing, well, testing this bug.

Thanks for you help!!!

Cheers,
  /nm