Bizarre error when building xgalaga!

William Davis frstan at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 1 19:18:34 PDT 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 8:23 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>>> I'm running Leopard.  What package do I need to port now?
>>> I did "port search data" and got nothing.  Do I need to go to
>>> the Find site and look around for "xgalaga patch" or something?
>>
>> You just need to wait for the indexing update and try install again.
>
> To clarify: wait for the indexing update (which has now occurred),
> then "sudo port selfupdate" to get it, then try installing the port
> again.

--->  Configuring xgalaga
DEBUG: Using compiler 'Mac OS X gcc 4.0'
DEBUG: Executing proc-pre-org.macports.configure-configure-0
Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: error copying "/opt/
local/share/libtool/config.guess": no such file or directory
Warning: the following items did not execute (for xgalaga):
org.macports.activate org.macports.configure org.macports.build
org.macports.destroot org.macports.install

William Davis
frstanATbellsouthDOTnet
Mac OS X.5.6 Darwin 9.5.0
XQuartz 2.3.3_rc3 (xorg-server 1.4.2-apple38)
Mac Mini Intel Duo @ 1.86 GHz

Mundus vult decepi, ego non