mod_python25

Jon Crump jjcrump at myuw.net
Mon Apr 6 13:06:10 PDT 2009

Dear all,

Please forgive a question from a tyro, but port info for mod_python25
lists Library Dependencies: apache2. Before I try this, can anyone tell
me: Is this going to install a parallel apache server separate from the
one that's already on my macBook running Leopard 10.5.5?

It took me some time to learn to live with separate installations of
python, am I going to have to do something similar with apache? If so, any
advice on how to avoid conflicts between the stock OSX apache and the
macports installation?

thanks,
Jon