Pango still broken

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Apr 11 17:57:07 PDT 2009

On Apr 11, 2009, at 15:57, Lenore Horner wrote:

> Is this Pango being broken or is it actually Cairo that's broken?
> It's cairo-viewer.c that's looking for the missing cairo-xlib.h.
>
> Any hope of a solution?

[snip]

> viewer-cairo.c:34:24: error: cairo-xlib.h: No such file or directory

[snip]

A fix has been supplied in this ticket:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18956

As soon as I am able to reproduce the problem, I will test that patch
and commit it if appropriate.

> As far as I can tell the Pango mailing list is completely dead.

The pango mailing list does not have a lot of traffic, but it's
certainly not dead as you can see from its archives.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-i18n-list/