coqide (port coq) says: Xlib: extension "RANDR" missing on display ":0.0".

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Apr 22 02:25:53 PDT 2009

On Apr 22, 2009, at 04:08, Dimitri Hendriks wrote:

> I did
>
>   sudo port upgrade pango
>
> and it installed glib2.

pango has always required glib2 so glib2 must already have been on
your system. Though it may have been upgraded.

You should now have pango 1.24.1, yes?

> But when I run coqide,
> the pango error messages are still there.

The problem that caused these messages should have been fixed in
1.24.1 so if you have that version and are still seeing the problem
maybe your problem is slightly different... I'm not sure how to
isolate it.

> I do not know how to isolate the font that is
> causing the problem, and also am unable to figure
> that out from your bug report (probably due to
> ignorance on my side).

> Finally, I have no clue what you mean with:
> "First off... the GDEF foo...".

He means the error messages like "(coqide:23495): Pango-WARNING **:
Error loading GDEF table 0x6EAD".