sudo port upgrade outdated

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 00:56:30 PDT 2009

Hello,
	Evolution-data-server installed under the guidelines provided.  Is
anyone in a discussion with the developers of evolution-data-server
to correct this oversight because I do not know of too many people
who uninstall before upgrading and I do not think evolution-data-
server is so perfect that it would never need to be upgraded.  This
would not be a problem just with MacPorts; but, everyone who wishes
to upgrade an already installed evolution-data server.

Frank J. R. Hanstick
trog24 at comcast.net