PHP 5.3 error with apache 2.2.11 (worker mode mpm)

Chang James james.applemac at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 22:04:22 PDT 2009

Hi Ryan,
    Thanks for your hint. I'll try re-compile everything about apache and
php today.
By the way, could you please tell me how to compile everything in 32 bit-bit
in mackports? (i.e. which
variant should be enabled or disabled to compile everything 32-bit ?)

    And, if you enable "worker-mode mpm" variant in apache 2.2.X every php
module will be compile with thread-safe flag (aka zts), this is same as
FreeBSD ports.

Best Regards!

                                                  James Chang