installing dia

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Aug 12 03:51:20 PDT 2009

On Aug 11, 2009, at 17:05, John Jason Brzozowski wrote:

> Hello I get the following error install dia, I never saw this
> issue.  Has anyone else?  I tried to install the dependencies
> individually with lots of failures.  Am I missing something simple?

I see lots of references to /usr/X11 and /usr/X11R6 in what you
showed. MacPorts isn't supposed to use those anymore, since some
months; X is now contained within the MacPorts prefix, like
everything else. Is your ports tree up to date? Try

	sudo port selfupdate

to update MacPorts and your ports tree. Then

	port outdated

to see what needs to be upgraded. Upgrade anything listed. Then finally

	sudo port clean dia

And try to install dia again

	sudo port -d install dia