ocaml

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 20:17:41 PDT 2009

On Aug 13, 2009, at 22:01 , Lenore Horner wrote:

> I tried to install wyrd both last night and tonight and ocaml hangs
> at the fetch stage for at least half an hour.  I have internet
> service in that I can get and send mail and wander around the web.
> I thought there were mirror servers to avoid this.  Is there a way
> around this blockade?

Managed to find the email in the archives surprisingly quickly:
download and put in /opt/local/var/macports/distfiles/${name}

Seems to be working.

Is this somewhere in the wiki or support that I didn't find?  I ask
because this has come up twice this month.  That doesn't make it
easier to find in the archives, but since I haven't figured out how to
search them except by scanning titles, that's not always useful.

Lenore