Subversion check out failed

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 09:46:24 PDT 2009

Hello,
	All I got from the command:

		sudo port provides $(which gnustep-config)

was:

		/Users/frank/no does not exist.
		/Users/frank/gnustep-config does not exist.
		/Users/frank/in does not exist.
		/opt/local/bin is a directory.
		/opt/local/sbin is a directory.
		/usr/local/bin is a directory.
		//bin is a directory.
		//sbin is a directory.
		/usr/bin is a directory.
		/usr/sbin is a directory.

In doing a manual search, I did find:

		config-gnustep-user.sh

in:

		/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync_macports.org/release/ports/
gnustep/gnustep/files

On Aug 23, 2009, at 1:43 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Aug 23, 2009, at 13:59, Frank J. R. Hanstick wrote:
>
>> I noticed in the ticket that you cannot update because you cannot
>> build the dependencies.  I am running 10.4.11 on a PPC and have
>> build the dependencies.  Is there anything I can do to help?
>
> Could you tell me what port provides the gnustep-config program
> that I don't seem to have?
>
> port provides $(which gnustep-config)

Frank J. R. Hanstick
trog24 at comcast.net