Problem with installing Gnumeric

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Aug 25 03:24:10 PDT 2009

On Aug 25, 2009, at 03:56, damitr wrote:

> I did not have gdk-pixbuf to begin with:

> So I installed gdk-pixbuf with:
>
> $ sudo port install gdk-pixbuf

> --->  Installing glib1 @1.2.10_6

> --->  Installing gtk1 @1.2.10_8

> --->  Installing gdk-pixbuf @0.22.0_1

> Still no success.

My mistake; the gdk-pixbuf port is for the old glib1/gtk1 software.
For the current glib2/gtk2 software, it looks like there isn't a
separate port for gdk-pixbuf; I think it's part of the gtk2 port,
which you already have. You could try to rebuild it. If that doesn't
help, could you look through some of the other search results for
that error message on Google and see if any of them have suggestions
you could try?