php5

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Aug 26 18:07:49 PDT 2009

Works!  Thanks.

You may need to update your php.ini for any changes that have been made
in this version of php. Compare /opt/local/etc/php5/php.ini with
/opt/local/etc/php5/php.ini-development (if this is a development
server) or
/opt/local/etc/php5/php.ini-production (if this is a production server).

If this is your first install, you need to activate PHP in your web
server.

To enable PHP in Apache, run
   cd /opt/local/apache2/modules
   /opt/local/apache2/bin/apxs -a -e -n "php5" libphp5.so
DEBUG: Skipping org.macports.main (php5) since this port is already
installed
--->  Cleaning php5
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.clean (php5)
--->  Removing build directory for php5
DEBUG: Removing directory: /opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync
.macports.org_release_ports_lang_php5
DEBUG: delete: /opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync
.macports.org_release_ports_lang_php5
DEBUG: Removing symlink: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/lang/php5/work
DEBUG: delete: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/