multiple platform statements

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Sat Aug 29 13:51:11 PDT 2009

Hi

In looking into ticket #20868 I have found that the py25-numpy port
installs the f2py binary into the destroot as f2py2.5 on SL whereas on
Leopard and Tiger installs it as f2py which I then need to rename in a
post-destoot section to avoid conflicts. I therefore need to ensure
that the post-destroot section is not run when using SL. Is there a
syntax that you can say run this if the platform isn't darwin 10? Or
do I have to have multiple platform statements for darwin 8 and 9 like
the following:

platform darwin 8
  post-destroot {
    move ${destroot}${prefix}/bin/f2py
${destroot}${prefix}/bin/f2py${python.branch}
  }
}

platform darwin 9
  post-destroot {
    move ${destroot}${prefix}/bin/f2py
${destroot}${prefix}/bin/f2py${python.branch}
  }
}

On a related note does anyone know why there is this different
behaviour under SL?

Cheers

Adam