port livecheck

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 4 14:48:08 PST 2009

On Dec 4, 2009, at 16:06, Scott Haneda wrote:

> How do I get a list of all the ports I have submitted to the MP project?  Then, how do I check which need updating?  Not all use livecheck, I would like to go add that into all of them at least.

The pseudoport matching all your ports is "maintainer:hostwizard.com:scott". (For some reason, the deobfuscation of email addresses does not happen here, so the more obvious "maintainer:scott at hostwizard.com" does not work; you must use the maintainer exactly as it appears in the portfile. A bug should probably be filed for that if we don't already have one.)

You can do anything you want with that pseudoport, for example print port names:

port echo maintainer:hostwizard.com:scott

Do livecheck:

port livecheck maintainer:hostwizard.com:scott

etc.