Mac kile dbus

linus handschin linushandschin at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 00:28:15 PST 2009

hey

I solved the kile build problem by setting the full path to the bin directories. thanks for your help.

now I'm struggeling with another problem. If I start kile I get the following err message:
Could not start klauncher: Not connected to dbus server.

In the past I could solve this by this command every reboot:
launchctl load -F /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist

I've seen this link (http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-mac/2009-February/000363.html) and uninstalled hicolor-icon-theme
and set the correct permissions of /Library/Preferences/KDE.

any idea?