CafePorts

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Wed Dec 16 02:57:05 PST 2009

On 2009-12-15 , at 09:12 , Panayotis Katsaloulis wrote:

> I think now it has started to look like a proper Mac application.
> Although some things need to be worked on again, I'd really like to hear what do you think of this effort.
> Now it's usable I think and I need your feedback to go on.

Feature request - information window

The long description information window doesn't let me do much.
I might want to select the text of the description, copy, paste, etc.
The only thing I can do is push buttons with project or email - again i might want to see them, copy, paste.

How about a "plain" window (or drawer) that contains the full text description,
links to Project and email (that can be copied/pasted or clicked)
*and* a link to the Trac like http://trac.macports.org/search?q=mysql5 or whatever?

8)