CafePorts

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Dec 16 20:10:01 PST 2009

Here is what I get when I launch the app:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/340087/Drops/12.16.09/cafeports-9987d4aa-200356.jpg

I deleted the portindex and portindex.quick files, tried without, and
also remade them, still no luck.

Here is my sources.conf file in case that helps:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/340087/Drops/12.16.09/sources.conf-aa4cf48c-200614.txt

$port version
Version: 1.8.0

Ran `sudo port selfupdate`