CafePorts

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Fri Dec 25 09:26:07 PST 2009

On 2009-12-25 , at 10:08 , Panayotis Katsaloulis wrote:

> I have uploaded a new version of CafePorts, just to support what you suggested.
> (version 0.1.1)
>
> I hope it works for you, since I can't test it.
> Just go to preferences and type the special commands you need to use, just before the "port" command

I put the special commands into the preference

	ssh admin at localhost sudo

I attempt to install something innocuous - bcv

I get prompted for a passowrd (my ssh command does not require it, my sudo command does not require it)
I type in the admin password - "Wrong password!"
I type in my password - "Wrong password!"

I'm not sure which password it wants.

Leaving the password field blank doesn't help either.

I do like the little links to the maintainers, project page and Trac database.

8)