Error while installing mit-scheme

Dan Ports dports at ambulatoryclam.net
Sun Dec 27 18:05:23 PST 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 07:50:38PM -0600, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> According to their web site, the version we have in MacPorts is their latest snapshot. Which is unfortunate, since it's nearing one year in age.

Yeah, it looks like the fixes for 10.6 are only in git so far (ugh!).
It's possible the fix is backportable, but I'm a bit wary given how old
the last release is -- we might have to move to a git snapshot or deal
with the breakage.

(Not that it matters since both are broken, but aren't we actually
another year behind their latest release -- 20080130 vs 20090107?)

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports                              <dports at ambulatoryclam.net>
Research Henchman