Can't install any program within macports

Celso Coutinho 20.celso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 22:38:15 PST 2009

Greetings!

Sorry about my rough english, I don't practice it very often....

A few weeks ago I installed macports by following the tutorial.
Everything went great, got it working, installed the program that I
wanted, but today I wanted to use that program, and I wasn't able to
do so. Got this message:

20s-MacBook:~ binte$ lp_solve Dropbox/MDIO/TP3/1.lp
-bash: lp_solve: command not found

I haven't done anything related to macports since the last time I used
it. I also find that I can't install any program with macports, even
after reinstall xcode and macports. I keep getting this message:

20s-MacBook:~ binte$ sudo port install lp_solve
Password:
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Computing dependencies for lp_solve
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Fetching lp_solve
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for lp_solve
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Extracting lp_solve
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Applying patches to lp_solve
Error: Target org.macports.patch returned: shell command " cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_math_lp_solve/work/lp_solve_5.5"
&& /usr/bin/patch -p0 <
'/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/math/lp_solve/files/patch-Wno-long-double.diff'"
returned error 1
Command output: sh: line 0: cd:
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_math_lp_solve/work/lp_solve_5.5:
No such file or directory

When I use the command env in the terminal I got this:

20s-MacBook:~ binte$ env
TERM_PROGRAM=Apple_Terminal
TERM=xterm-color
SHELL=/bin/bash
TMPDIR=/var/folders/2N/2NnOATXPHOCuYV2+lgzI0k+++TI/-Tmp-/
Apple_PubSub_Socket_Render=/tmp/launch-3t0lFs/Render
TERM_PROGRAM_VERSION=272
USER=binte
COMMAND_MODE=unix2003
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/launch-YuUNp5/Listeners
__CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING=0x1F5:0:0
PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin
PWD=/Users/binte
LANG=pt_PT.UTF-8
SHLVL=1
HOME=/Users/binte
LOGNAME=binte
DISPLAY=/tmp/launch-epDsLg/:0
_=/usr/bin/env

It would be great if someone give me a hand on this.... Thanks!