gnome-doc-utils is missing db2omf

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:17:20 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Michael Crawford <mdcrawford at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't build gnucash because gnome-doc-utils won't build.  It won't
> build because db2omf isn't installed, and I can't figure out which
> port it should be in.

In hopes that the packages would be the same, I used the package
contents search at the Debian website to see where db2omf might be,
and it said that it's in gnome-doc-utils!  There are two files with
that name - this is in Debian now, perhaps it's different in MacPorts:

  /usr/share/gnome/help/gnome-doc-xslt/C/db2omf.xml

  /usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/docbook/omf/db2omf.xsl

Note that the first is an XML file and the other is an XSL file.

It looks like both the files are present on my Mac, in
/opt/local/var/macport/build - in the gnome-doc-util's build
directory.

Perhaps someone can give me some tips on completing the build manually?

Thanks!

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

   I'm looking for a job in Silicon Valley:
     http://www.goingware.com/resume/cover-letter.html