Glew for MAC

Ceriel Jacobs cerieljacobs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:21:31 PST 2009

"sudo: port: command not found" means something like 'I cannot find
the executable file port'.

Usually tricks are done to search for executables in different
locations; this is done with an environment variable named $PATH
You can show your path with the command: "echo $PATH"; when your
MacPorts /bin directory is not listed on your path, the computer
doesn't know where to find it.

A simple solution is to specify where the command port can be found, (/
opt/local/bin is the default location), example:
"sudo /opt/local/bin/port install glew"

A little more difficult is that add you MacPorts bin folder to your
path.

~Ceriel

Op 17 feb 2009, om 11:05 heeft vinitha ks het volgende geschreven: