Trying to update parrot

Jeremy Frens jdfrens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:00:22 PST 2009

Parrot is up to version 0.9.1, but macports still installs 0.5.2.  I've been
working on a new Portage file, but after it installs, I try running the vm
and get this:

$ parrot multiple-operations-4_compilation
dyld: Library not loaded:
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_lang_parrot/work/parrot-0.9.1/blib/lib/libparrot.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/parrot
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

When I install parrot to /usr/local/, I don't get this same problem.  I'm
thinking at this point that I'm just missing something simple to get this
library into place.

jdf

--
Jeremy D. Frens