apache2 location

Adam Byrtek adambyrtek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:05:47 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 05:25, Scott Haneda <talklists at newgeo.com> wrote:
> I have a feeling I am going to stand alone on this one, which is fine, I
> have no intention of pushing it, this was just to find out why this was
> chosen, and why it was not caught as in violation of suggested layouts.

Scott, I think that in principle you are right. On the other hand I
can understand that many people are used to the current layout and if
the change is accepted, some reasonable migration strategy will have
to be prepared. Such migration shouldn't involve any manual work
and/or data loss.

Best regards,
Adam

--