apache2 location

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Thu Feb 26 11:24:54 PST 2009

On Feb 26, 2009, at 10:15 AM, Bill Hernandez wrote:

> On Feb 26, 2009, at 3:16 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> "port contents foo" always tells you what files are installed by
>> port foo so that is a good way to learn.
>

> I wish I would have noticed that command when I started. Live and
> learn. I did learn a lot by traversing /opt/local
>
> Thanks to everybody that contributed to this thread for taking the
> time to give great insights.
>
> Very little of my time is actually spent on unix, and I feel proud
> of all that I've learned and taught myself since OS X came out. I
> can still remember when I opened the Terminal for the first time.
> Several years have passed, and by now I've written several fairly
> elaborate shell scripts.  Anyway, just about the time I think I am
> getting the grasp of it all, I visit this group and find out how
> little I really know.
>
> Thanks again to all who contribute to this project, and to those who
> patiently explain, and teach...

Bill, thank you for contributing your insights and usage experience.

If you don't mind I'd like to echo your comments to this list.

I am easily humbled and always grateful.

This list has become one of my favorites of all time. It sticks to
business and is open minded and courteous in the process.

//Brad