logging postfix and others

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Sat Feb 28 21:16:12 PST 2009

I don't see where. All my googling renders nothing about having
postfix not use syslogd for logging. I'm sure it's there and just a
case of keywords like postfix change log location returning postfix
changelog history.

If anyone knows how to tell postfix to log to a file of my choice or
use a macports syslog-ng would be oh so groovy.

//Brad