skey uninstallable again

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Fri Jan 2 08:55:15 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 08:30:13AM -0800, David Evans wrote:
> Ed Ravin wrote:
> > I see from the archive that this problem also happened last year around
> > this time.  The fix then was to add the Fink mirror to the portfolio,
> > but skey isn't on that server anymore either.
> >
> > Why did skey disappear from all those sites in the first place?
> >

> No idea but it looks like it is available from gentoo mirrors in bz2
> format.
>
> Updated master_sites list in r44725.  Try again after next port sync.

Thanks!  But it still won't install, at least not on my Mac Mini PPC
running 10.4.  See the output below.  Note that sha1.h is indeed in
the work dir, but it's not being found.

Also, I see this skey tarball has a bug that generates incorrect
SHA1 passwords.  It's been fixed in the NetBSD distribution that the
code originated from.

Command output: /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DSENDMAIL=\"/usr/sbin/sendmail\" -DSKEYKEYS=\"/opt/local/etc/skeykeys\"
-c -o skeylogin.o skeylogin.c
skeylogin.c:43:18: error: sha1.h: No such file or directory
skeylogin.c: In function 'hash_collapse':
skeylogin.c:421: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen'
differ in signedness
skeylogin.c:422: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen'
differ in signedness
skeylogin.c:424: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen'
differ in signedness
skeylogin.c:424: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen'
differ in signedness
skeylogin.c: In function 'skey_authenticate':
skeylogin.c:452: error: 'SHA1_CTX' undeclared (first use in this function)
skeylogin.c:452: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
skeylogin.c:452: error: for each function it appears in.)
skeylogin.c:452: error: parse error before 'ctx'
skeylogin.c:476: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
skeylogin.c:483: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen'
differ in signedness
skeylogin.c:493: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
signedness
skeylogin.c:507: error: 'ctx' undeclared (first use in this function)
skeylogin.c:517: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen'
differ in signedness
make: *** [skeylogin.o] Error 1

Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1