GnuCash packaging

Anders F Björklund afb at macports.org
Sat Jan 3 00:39:05 PST 2009

Charles Day wrote:

> Well I tried the following workaround for ticket 10881, but
> macports started trying to include the wrong dependencies. For
> example, it tried to include dependencies based on X11 when I
> specified gnucash +no_x11 (see gnome-desktop at the end as an
> example).
>
> In addition, it seems that some dependencies are required to be
> built into their own destroots in advance (see the error message
> for aqbanking below).
>
> So I'm not sure how I should try again to make it work.

Disable autoclean in macports.conf, uninstall and clean everything,
and start over ?

The "force destroot" workaround requires that you do it for every
single port,
including all dependencies and making sure all needed variants are
included...

"Given that this has been around for 2 years, is this considered a
bug or a feature?"

--anders