Upgrading PHP5/MySQL ?

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Sun Jan 4 06:06:30 PST 2009

On 2009-01-04 , at 06:42 , Chris Janton wrote:

> --->  Building mysql5

here's the rest of the upgrade...

--->  Staging mysql5 into destroot
--->  Installing mysql5 @5.0.67_1
--->  Activating mysql5 @5.0.67_1
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/
bin/my_print_defaults5 is being used by the active mysql5-devel port.
Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to force the
activation.
Error: Problem while installing mysql5
Warning: Skipping upgrade since apr-util 1.3.4_1 >= apr-util 1.3.4_1,
even though installed variant  does not match +mysql5. Specify -f to
force upgrade.
--->  Activating mysql5 @5.0.67_1
Error: Activating mysql5 @5.0.67_1 failed: Image error: /opt/local/bin/
my_print_defaults5 is being used by the active mysql5-devel port.
Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to force the
activation.
--->  Fetching php5
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for php5
--->  Extracting php5
--->  Applying patches to php5
--->  Configuring php5
--->  Building php5
--->  Staging php5 into destroot
Warning: php5 requests to install files outside the common directory
structure!
--->  Deactivating php5 @5.2.8_0+apache2+macosx+mysql5+pear
--->  Installing php5 @5.2.8_1+apache2+macosx+mysql5+pear

If this is your first install, you might want
cd /opt/local/apache2/modules
/opt/local/apache2/bin/apxs -a -e -n "php5" libphp5.so

* copy  /opt/local/etc/php.ini-dist to  /opt/local/etc/php.ini
--->  Activating php5 @5.2.8_1+apache2+macosx+mysql5+pear
--->  Cleaning php5
--->  Fetching python_select
--->  Attempting to fetch select-0.2.1.tar.gz from http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/contrib/select/
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for python_select
--->  Extracting python_select
--->  Configuring python_select
--->  Building python_select
--->  Staging python_select into destroot
--->  Deactivating python_select @0.2_0+darwin_9
--->  Installing python_select @0.2.1_0+darwin_9
--->  Activating python_select @0.2.1_0+darwin_9
--->  Cleaning python_select