Claws-mail port question

Doctor Who whodoctor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:10:58 PST 2009

Not sure if this is the right list, so let me know if this is not the
case.  I installed MacPorts yesterday and used it to install
claws-mail from ports.

Everything went well with the install, and I can launch claws-mail and
view messages, etc.

However, only a few plugins appear to be built.  I don't have plugins
for gtkhtml2-viewer or attach_reminder, for example.

There is not a separate port for the plugins that I can see.  And
there is no maintainer listed on the ports.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

Thanks!