Two MacPorts installs: problem with Python

Bart Masschelein masschel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:16:56 PST 2009

>> i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: /usr/X11/lib/libXdamage.1.1.0.dylib: No
>> such file or directory
>>
>> I have a libXdamage.1.dylib in
>> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/X11/lib. Should I include this
>> path
>> in my environment library variable? I didn't have this problem with
>> the
>> installer...
>
> <http://trac.macports.org/wiki/LeopardProblems#usrX11liblibXrandr.2.0.0.dylib:Nosuchfileordirectory

Solved the problem (installing the latest xQuarz). Does this means
that I would eventually also have gotten problems with the MacPorts
installer version? I did a full reinstall of my ports when 1.7 came
out, without this error, so this would mean the problem must have
occurred between now and some weeks ago then.

Thanks again!

Bart