dpkg problems

Michael Mensinger mmensinger at mail.bradley.edu
Thu Jan 15 13:55:20 PST 2009

haha yea of course. It's a printer driver hidden inside a deb file.
wouldn't ya know it. Mac has no support for network printing, but I
was able to do it using linux. So i'm trying to rig this driver to
work in mac too.
it beats doing homework, let me tell ya that.
oh thanks everyone for the replies, i'll see what happens and post the
config.log file