Claws-mail port question

Doctor Who whodoctor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:26:15 PST 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:
> Doctor Who wrote:
>> I have both aspell and aspell-dict-en installed and both are active.
>> Any reason why no dictionary appears in claws-mail for me?
>
> Do you have the enchant port installed? It seems like claws-mail is
> using this for spell checking. If not, try installing it and rebuild
> claws-mail.
>
> Maybe the dependencies should include enchant, as claws-mail is really
> linking to it if available, but I was unable to track it down using
> trace mode.
>
> Rainer

Yes, I should mention that I have enchant installed as well. :-(

Not sure why I can't see the aspell dictionaries I have installed.  Very odd.

What would be the easiest way to totally remove and then re-install
claws-mail?  I tried 'sudo port uninstall claws-mail' , a 'sudo port
clean claws-mail' and a 'sudo port install claws-mail' but still no
dictionaries and my IMAP accounts were still setup when I launched
claws-mail

Thanks.