upgrading Gnucash

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 14:14:37 PST 2009

Gnucash ate a bunch of data _again_ (I've asked the Gnucash user group
about that, so far without much luck) so I thought perhaps I should
upgrade my current installation to the latest release.

I had the following installed.
gnucash @2.2.7_2+without_hbci+without_ofx+without_quotes (active)

I upgraded with the following command.
sudo port upgrade gnucash +without_hbci+without_ofx+without_quotes

Now it's installing gwenhywfar which I thought wasn't supposed to be
needed with all the withouts I installed with.  In fact gwenhywfar was
inactive under the previous installation.  Does upgrading kill off the
options?  Does the new version no longer have those options?

gwenhywfar @3.5.1_0
(It was there because I misspelled before and had without_hcbi and
then inactivated that and installed as above.)

Lenore