Mesa

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jan 20 23:26:45 PST 2009

Frank J. R. Hanstick wrote:

>> 	Oops.  Forgot xcode and MacPorts:  2.5 and 1.7.0 respectively.

Ok, and based on other output you sent, running Mac OS X 10.4 on a
PowerPC Mac.

> [...]
> hpux10
> hpux10-gcc
> hpux10-static
> hpux11-32
> hpux11-32-static
> hpux11-32-static-nothreads
> hpux11-64
> hpux11-64-static
> hpux11-ia64
> hpux11-ia64-static
> hpux9
> hpux9-gcc
> irix6-64
> irix6-64-static
> irix6-n32
> irix6-n32-static
> irix6-o32
> irix6-o32-static
> linux
> linux-alpha
> linux-alpha-static
> linux-debug
> linux-directfb
> linux-dri
> linux-dri-debug
> linux-dri-ppc
> linux-dri-x86
> linux-dri-x86-64
> linux-dri-xcb
> linux-fbdev
> linux-glide
> linux-ia64-icc
> linux-ia64-icc-static
> linux-icc
> linux-icc-static
> linux-indirect
> linux-osmesa
> linux-osmesa16
> linux-osmesa16-static
> linux-osmesa32
> linux-ppc
> linux-ppc-static
> linux-profile
> linux-solo
> linux-solo-ia64
> linux-solo-x86
> linux-sparc
> linux-sparc5
> linux-static
> linux-ultrasparc
> linux-x86
> linux-x86-32
> linux-x86-64
> linux-x86-64-debug
> linux-x86-64-static
> linux-x86-debug
> linux-x86-glide
> linux-x86-static
> netbsd
> openbsd
> osf1
> osf1-static
> solaris-x86
> solaris-x86-gcc
> solaris-x86-gcc-static
> sunos4
> sunos4-gcc
> sunos4-static
> sunos5
> sunos5-64-gcc
> sunos5-gcc
> sunos5-smp
> sunos5-v8
> sunos5-v8-static
> sunos5-v9
> sunos5-v9-cc-g++
> sunos5-v9-static
> ultrix-gcc
>
> Then type 'make <config>' (ex: 'make linux-x86')

It looks like the port should be either running configure then make,
or it should run "make darwin". But the port is set up to not run
configure, and then to run "make default".

We have a bug for this already; you can add yourself to the bug's Cc
if you're interested in what happens:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/17995