Can not get Net::SysLog installed

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Jan 21 04:18:19 PST 2009

On Jan 21, 2009, at 3:47 AM, Joshua Root wrote:

> Scott Haneda wrote:
>> Can someone tell me where I am going wrong with this port?
>
>> perl5.setup             net-syslog 0.03
>
> You've used the wrong case here. Also the checksums are wrong. :-)

Ok, got it to work, but I had a empty download file and a messed up
TMP file.  I deleted them in the Finder and all was well. They were
at /opt/local/var/macports/distfiles/perl5/
What is the port command to clean those out?

I tried sudo port uninstall and sudo port clean and neither worked for
me.
--
Scott