ASSP port testing, not getting all perl mods to work

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sat Jan 24 01:14:17 PST 2009

So... :)

This trickle down effect of needing A, to find it needs B and C, and
that B and C need D and E, and that can go on a while.  Look what I
did...

( One small issue with the mysql connector still, and I have a few
questions about how to chain these all together, since there is an
order to install ports in, but that just seems to go from simple to
complex in order.  I will break out this thread into a new one for
those )

What is the ETA to getting something approved and into the system?
Just curious.

/opt/local/bin/perl assp.pl
  ASSP version 1.4.3.1 (Perl 5.008009) initializing
  ASSP running on server: me-macbook.local (192.168.2.1)
  Net::LDAP module version 0.36
	installed and available
  Net::DNS module version 0.63
	installed and available
  Email::Valid module version 0.179
	installed and available
  Mail::SPF::Query module version 1.999001
	installed and available
  Mail::SPF module version 2.006
	installed and available
  Mail::SRS module version 0.31
	installed - Sender Rewriting Scheme available
  Compress::Zlib module version 2.015
	installed - HTTP compression available
  Digest::MD5 module version 2.37
	installed - delaying can use MD5 keys for hashes
  Digest::SHA1 module version 2.11
	installed
  File::ReadBackwards module version 1.04
	installed - searching of log files enabled
  Time::HiRes module version 1.9715
	installed - CPU usage statistics available
  Sys::Syslog module version 0.27
	installed - Unix centralized logging enabled
  Net::Syslog module version 0.03
	installed - network Syslog logging enabled
  Tie::RDBM module
	*not* installed - mysql usage not available
  Net::IP::Match::Regexp module version 1.01
	installed - CIDR notation for IP range available
  Net::CIDR::Lite module version 0.20
	installed - hyphenated IP address range available
  Net::SenderBase module version 1.01
	installed - countrycode checks available
  LWP::Simple module version 5.810
	installed - griplist available
  Email::MIME::Modifier module version 1.442
	installed - attachment detection available
  Net::SMTP module version 2.31
	installed - Verify Recipients available

--
Scott