apache2 - python - errors

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Thu Jul 9 06:21:15 PDT 2009

I still see this set of messages in my error_log (a lot!)

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]

I can't figure out 1. where it is coming from, 2. how to make it stop

I have commented out

  LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

in httpd.conf, but I still see these error messages.

hmmmmmmm

8)