Installation of GMT

Tomas O'Kane tomas.okane at anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 3 21:08:50 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I am a new user to macports, so am guessing that it is just an error
of my own but I cannot seem to be able to download GMT, the generic
mapping tools. I am using terminal, and whenever I try and install it
I receive the following message, plus the attachment

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: netcdf

I have tried everything that I can think of. Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Tom