PHP 5.3.0RC2 +mysql, no extension_dir = no-debug-non-zts-20090115/

Sebastian Wojtowicz qoo-ooq at gmx.de
Mon Jun 8 04:44:55 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm kind of a newbie in Mac but I have managed to install several PHP
versions with mysql and stuff like that before.
Only now, I can't install the new PHP version.

Well ok, I can, but somehow php is always looking for the extensions in
/opt/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090115/
This directory doesn't exist. Only
/opt/local/lib/php/
exists. So when I include an extension, by taking away the ";" in the
php.ini, I get a warning
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/local/
lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090115/....' ....

I also find it strange, that this is the default directory. Where does
it come from ?! in the php.ini I have
; extension_dir = "./"
I tried to set to other directories, but I have no idea where my
extensions are.

Last try I installed php like this
sudo port install mysql5 +server
sudo port install apache2
sudo port install php5-devel +apache2+mysql5

and before like this (that would be what I prefer)
sudo port install php5-devel +apache2+macosx+mysql5+pear
+postgresql83+sqlite
and I also tried with 20 different variations.
I have uninstalled and deleted everything related to macports (like
written in the FAQ) twice
And I have no Idea what I can do else, I feel very helpless

So the questions would be
Where does /extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090115/ come from
Where do I really find my extension dir, so that I can use mysql and
sqlite and stuff like that (also ImageMagick in future, but thats
another thing)
Or what do I have to change (Portfile ?!) so that there is a
progress ?!?

Thanks you very much in advance :D